- UNLIMITED Plan -
You're on your way
to UNLIMITED Editing!
+ Extra Money from Every Wedding
Get Started Today!
Step 1 of 2: Create an Account
Did you know? The UNLIMITED Plan is Commitment Free for the first 30 Days!
Got Questions? Let us know how we can help: 855-999-7730
What Shoots Qualify?
ShootDotEdit is the First Choice post processing partner for the Wedding Pro, and everything they shoot. So, that means the following shoots qualify under the UNLIMITED Plan:
- High School Senior
Terms & Conditions
$299 UNLIMITED 12 month subscription
A. For The UNLIMITED Plan, a "Job Submission/Event" is defined and accepted as a "professionally photographed event" in any of the 8 following types: Wedding, Engagement, Bride/Groom, Boudoir, Family, Maternity, Baby, High School Senior, Maternity
- Wedding event coverage: This includes all traditional wedding events where two people are joined in a marriage acknowledged by a legal and governing entity. Any/all components of a wedding event are required within the submission of one single job (ie. Getting Ready, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinners, Bride/Groom Portraits - pictures of the Bride in her full wedding day attire - hair, makeup, jewelry, veil, bouquet, dress, Bride & Groom Formal Portraits, and any other itinerary item related to the event).
- Engagement Portrait Sessions must be of the future Bride and Groom only. Engagement parties or after wedding sessions are not permitted.
- Bride/Groom Portrait Sessions must be pictures of the Bride and/or Groom in their full wedding day attire – hair, makeup, jewelry, veil, bouquet, dress, tuxedo, wedding event attire, and any other itinerary item related to the wedding event.
- Boudoir sessions are defined as men or women partially clothed or in lingerie in candid or posed images. Headshots and/or Glamor Shots are not permitted.
- Family Portrait Sessions must include a legal guardian and their children. Children & legal guardian(s) must be present and be present in frame together in 51% or more of the entire session.
- Maternity Portraits must be of, relating to, or for the period in which a woman is pregnant.
- Baby Portraits - we define a baby as any child younger than 6 months of age; children over 6 months. Baby showers and/or birthing sessions are not permitted.
- High School Senior portrait sessions must feature the High School Senior only.
B. Any jobs, sessions, and/or events not listed in sections I.A may still be purchased as a ShootDotEdit job for an additional $0.39 per image.
C. ShootDotEdit reserves the right to decipher and judge the validity of the job type criteria; our professional judgements will be made only by mature and seasoned managers in order that we make accurate decisions as they relate to the permitted even criteria listed in these terms.
D. A few examples of photography job types/sessions/categories that are not covered and/or permitted by the Unlimited Plan Subscription, and will require an additional cost, consist of but are not limited to: 1 year birthday parties or birthing sessions, sibling shoots, birthday parties, family reunions, couple shots, personal travel, any/all mobile device photos, any/all photos that were not for hire, friend shots, graduations ceremonies, prom sessions, sporting games, college students, and/or children only sessions are not permitted, etc.
E. The UNLIMITED Plan provides for up to 700 color corrections per event, regardless of its duration in hours or days (ie. a 5 day event or wedding that is made up of different occasions and/or celebrations); any event with more than 700 images submitted will be billed at the regular Custom Pro Color rate of $0.39 per image.
F. A minimum of 77 images per event submission is required. Any event submitted with less than 77 images will be subject to a minimum order fee of $30.00.
G. FREE DotPreviews are included with this annual subscription plan.
H. The Unlimited Plan turnaround time is as fast as 48 hours and guaranteed no longer than 5 business days.
I. The Unlimited Plan will provide info, help, and tech support via phone and email.
J. This plan DOES NOT include "any other service" provided by ShootDotEdit other than our RAW & JPG Custom Color Correction service. The "any other service" portion of these terms refers to, but is not limited to, the following: Culling services, process to jpg service, uploads to third party galleries/hosts, data vehicle hardware shipping fees, categorization, artistic editing, etc.
K. Discounts or refunds from previous, pending, and/or current orders may not be credited toward the UNLIMITED Plan.
L. Any value (ie. promo codes, vouchers, DotCredits, gift cards, etc.) from previous and/or current orders may not be applied to the UNLIMITED Plan.
M. Only one promotional or discount code may be used with an order. You are not allowed to stack or bundle promotions or codes.
N. The UNLIMITED Plan cannot be applied to previous and/or current orders.
O. The UNLIMITED Plan special offer cannot be combined or be in conjunction with any other special offers, promotions, or discounts.
P. The Unlimited Plan requires a Lead Photographer to be named as the owner of the subscription plan. Couple names and/or Studio Names are not permitted as owner of the plan.
Q. With the exception of "Extra", the UNLIMITED \Plan cannot be combined or be in conjunction with any other special offers, promotions, or discounts except for it is specifically created for the UNLIMITED Plan.
R. The UNLIMITED Plan requires one single Lead Photographer (first and last name) to be named as the owner of the subscription plan. Spouses, significant others, partners, relatives, business associates, legal business partners, studio partners, and/or studio names are not permitted as additional owners of the your UNLIMITED subscription plan.
S. The images submitted with this plan must be photographed explicitly by the Account Owner of this plan
T. The images submitted with this plan must be photographed explicitly by the subscriber of this plan
U. This is a 12 month commitment: $3,588 per year at 12 monthly payments of $299 per month.
V. There are no refunds and all monthly payments must be fulfilled.
W. The Unlimited Plan subscription only permits the submission of events (as defined above, to ShootDotEdit, LLC, and those events may only be photographed by the photographer (the person) named on this UNLIMITED Plan.
X. Submitting events photographed by associates, other photographers, other studios, or anyone not named on the UNLIMITED Plan is considered abuse and is grounds for cancellation
Y. For jobs/events submitted that are not photographed by the account holder of this subscription (ie. photographed by associates, other photographers, other studios, or any person or people not named on the UNLIMITED Plan), ShootDotEdit will consider this abuse, will require full retail payment any such job submission, and this behavior is grounds of cancellation of the subscription. If the UNLIMITED Plan is canceled due to abuse, all cancellation requirements per these terms and conditions will take full effect.
Z. For each job/event (defined in section A) submitted the photographer (the person) named on the UNLIMITED Plan must submit 65% or more of the entire image count.
AA. This plan is for the account holder whom shall be a professional photographer and whom may only submit professional images that were for hire by contract. This subscription may not be used for non-professional, personal, and/or hobby related images including but not limited to: extended education, testing, travel, leisure, pictures of friends, family or friend events, family, pets, architecture, etc.
BB. Shipping & Handling charges for any type of hardware storage data vehicle (ie. mini hard drive, thumbdrive, etc.) are not covered by the UNLIMITED Plan.
CC. This plan is for professional images only and may not be used for personal or hobby images including but not limited to: pictures of friends, family or friend events, family, pets, architecture, etc.
DD. The UNLIMITED Plan allows for you to submit Events that were photographed up to 30 days previous to the signup date. You are not allowed to submit Events that were photographed more than 30 days prior to your UNLIMITED Plan signup.
EE. If, at any point, the contract is cancelled, the promotional value (or remainder of promotional value) associated with the contract is also forfeited.
FF. This is a legal and binding contract. By agreeing to these terms, you (the Account Owner) agree to pay the 12 month subscription commitment at $299 per month. Should a cancellation of the UNLIMITED Plan be requested prior to the subscription fulfillment, ShootDotEdit will grant cancellation according to the following terms only: cancellation prior to the completion of the 12 month UNLIMITED Plan subscription will be achieved by paying for the difference (if any) between the total amount spent towards your UNLIMITED Plan subscription and the total retail value of all images submitted for Custom Color Correction ($0.39/image).
GG. RISK FREE SUBSCRIPTION GRACE PERIOD: The UNLIMITED Plan Account Owner has a 30 day grace period by which they may choose to cancel and will be released of their contractual 1 year subscription commitment. The choice to cancel by the Account Owner must occur within 30 days of their Account Owner registration date. However, cancellation fees may apply. You (the Account Owner) have the option to cancel your UNLIMITED Plan Subscription within the first 30 days should the following four conditions be met:
- You submit a request for cancellation in writing by email to email@example.com.
- You have submitted 1 job or less while subscribed to the UNLIMITED Plan.
- You are within your RISK FREE SUBSCRIPTION SIGN-UP PERIOD of the first 30 days for the UNLIMITED Plan.
- You pay for the retail value ($0.39/image) of the total number of images submitted while signed up for the UNLIMITED Plan.
HH. Should a cancellation of the UNLIMITED Plan be requested outside of these three conditions and prior to the subscription fulfillment, ShootDotEdit will grant cancellation according to the following terms only: cancellation prior to the completion of the 12 month UNLIMITED Plan subscription will be achieved by paying for the difference (if any) between the total amount spent towards your UNLIMITED Plan subscription and the total retail value of all images submitted for Custom Color Correction ($0.39/image).
II. Non-Payment and/or delayed payment of 14 calendar days or more will act as a voluntary cancellation by the account holder of the UNLIMITED Plan and all cancellation requirements per these terms and conditions will take full effect. Additionally full cancellation costs will be turned over to a our collections agency, A.R.M Solutions, for immediate reconciliation at which time additional fees may be assessed to the account.
JJ. ShootDotEdit reserves the right to collect payment from the UNLIMITED Account Owner named on this plan to cover all debt collection services.
KK. Any outstanding and unpaid cancellation balance of the UNLIMITED Plan is subject to late fees.
LL. ShootDotEdit services and deliveries are conducted during the specified business hours published on our website. These hours may change and/or vary. Any services, support items, phone calls, emails, jobs, uploads, verifications, and/or deliveries needing our assistance outside of these business hours will be tended to at the nearest business day and start time.
MM. ShootDotEdit services and deliveries are conducted during the specified business hours published on our website. These hours may change and/or vary. Any services, support items, phone calls, emails, jobs, uploads, verifications, and/or deliveries needing our assistance outside of these business hours will be tended to at the nearest business day and start time.
- Compliance with the UNLIMITED Service Plan. You agree that upon request from ShootDotEdit or its authorized representatives you will within fourteen (14) days fully document and certify that use of the Unlimited Plan at the time of the request is in conformity with these terms and conditions.
- In order to maintain a fair and reasonable service to our customers, ShootDotEdit, LLC reserves the right to "Add to" the UNLIMITED Plan terms and conditions at anytime.
IV. PREVENTION OF DAMAGES
- You are required to take all reasonable measures to avoid and reduce damages, in particular to make back-up copies of any computer data subject to the provisions of this agreement.
- Indemnity. You agree to hold ShootDotEdit, LLC harmless from any and all liabilities, losses, actions, damages, or claims (including all reasonable expenses, costs, and attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to any use of the UNLIMITED Plan.