- ROLLOVER Plan -
You're on your way
to color correction freedom!
+ Extra Money from Every Wedding
Get Started Today!
Step 1 of 2: Create an Account
Did you know? The ROLLOVER Plan is Commitment Free
for the first 30 Days!
Got Questions? Let us know how we can help: 855-999-7730
What Shoots Qualify?
ShootDotEdit is the First Choice post processing partner for the Wedding Pro, and everything they shoot. So, that means the following shoots qualify under the ROLLOVER Plan:
- High School Senior
Terms & Conditions
$119 ROLLOVER 12 month subscription
For The ROLLOVER Plan, a "Job Submission/Event" is defined and accepted as:
A "professionally photographed wedding event"
- This includes all traditional wedding events where two people are joined in a marriage acknowledged by a legal and governing entity. Any/all components of a wedding event are required within the submission of one single job (ie. Getting Ready, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinners, Bride/Groom Portraits - pictures of the Bride in her full wedding day attire - hair, makeup, jewelry, veil, bouquet, dress, Bride & Groom Formal Portraits, and any other itinerary item related to the event).
OR, a "professionally photographed portrait session" (**portrait session is defined as any one of the following: Engagement, Bride/Groom, Boudoir, Family, High School Senior, Baby, and Maternity).
- Engagement Portrait Sessions must be of the future Bride and Groom only. Engagement parties or after wedding sessions are not permitted.
- Bride/Groom Portrait Sessions must be pictures of the Bride and/or Groom in their full wedding day attire – hair, makeup, jewelry, veil, bouquet, dress, tuxedo, wedding event attire, and any other itinerary item related to the wedding event.
- Boudoir sessions are defined as men or women partially clothed or in lingerie in candid or posed images. Headshots and/or Glamor Shots are not permitted.
- Family Portrait Sessions must include a legal guardian and their children. Children & legal guardian(s) must be present and be present in frame together in 51% or more of the entire session.
- Maternity Portraits must be of, relating to, or for the period in which a woman is pregnant.
- Baby Portraits - we define a baby as any child younger than 6 months of age; children over 6 months. Baby showers and/or birthing sessions are not permitted.
- High School Senior portrait sessions must feature the High School Senior only.
- A "professionally photographed wedding event"
- Any jobs, sessions, and/or events not listed in sections I.A.a or I.A.b may still be purchased as a ShootDotEdit job for an additional $0.39 per image.
- ShootDotEdit reserves the right to decipher and judge the validity of the job type criteria; our professional judgements will be made only by mature and seasoned managers in order that we make accurate decisions as they relate to the permitted even criteria listed in these terms.
- A few examples of photography job types/sessions/categories that are not covered and/or permitted by the Rollover Plan Subscription, and will require an additional cost, consist of but are not limited to: 1 year birthday parties or birthing sessions, sibling shoots, birthday parties, family reunions, couple shots, personal travel, any/all mobile device photos, any/all photos that were not for hire, friend shots, graduations ceremonies, prom sessions, sporting games, college students, and/or children only sessions are not permitted, etc.
- The ROLLOVER Plan provides for the use and/or accrual of one (1) "professionally photographed wedding event" credit (700 images per wedding) OR two (2) "professionally photographed portrait sessions" (200 images per session) credits per month. You choose. If at least one of the ROLLOVER credits listed in section II.E are not used in any given fiscal month, they will accrue and be added to the following month(s). Any accrued and/or unused weddings or portraits will not expire as long as the ROLLOVER Plan subscription is active.
- Allowing the ROLLOVER Plan to expire will result in any accrued and/or unused wedding or portrait credits to be inaccessible until the ROLLOVER Plan is reactivated/renewed. Upon expiration or cancellation of any subscription, all available and/or unused ROLLOVER credits will expire. Account owners will not receive a full or partial refund of any monthly or annual fee already paid nor will they receive a refund for any unused credits.
- All ROLLOVER Plan Account Owners may upgrade to the UNLIMITED Plan without penalty of the subscription cancellation for the ROLLOVER Plan. Upgrading to the UNLIMITED Plan does require the signing of a new yearly commitment.
- Any additional "professionally photographed wedding event" (up to 700 images) OR two (2) "professionally photographed portrait sessions" (200 images each) may be purchased for $179.
- The ROLLOVER Plan, for "professionally photographed wedding events", provides for up to 700 color corrections per event, regardless of its duration in hours or days (ie. a 5 day event or wedding that is made up of different occasions and/or celebrations); any event with more than 700 images submitted will be billed at the Custom Pro Color rate of $0.39 per image.
- The ROLLOVER Plan, for "professionally photographed portrait sessions"**, provides for up to 200 color corrections per event, regardless of their duration in hours or days (ie. a 5 day event or wedding that is made up of different occasions and/or celebrations); any of these event types with more than 200 images submitted will be billed at the Custom Pro Color rate of $0.39 per image.
- A minimum of 77 images must be received in order for the job (wedding/portrait) to move into production. Any event submitted with less than 77 images will be charged a minimum order fee of $30.00.
- The ROLL Over Plan includes professional color correction services for the following file types: RAW, DNG & JPG
- With the exception of "Extra", the ROLLOVER Plan does not include any other service. The "Any Other Service" portion of these terms refers to, but is not limited to, the following: additional wedding or portrait events, culling services, process to jpg service, uploads to third party galleries/hosts, data vehicle hardware shipping fees, categorization, artistic editing, etc.
- Discounts or refunds from previous, pending, and/or current orders may not be credited toward the ROLLOVER Plan.
- Any value (ie. promo codes, vouchers, DotCredits, gift cards, etc.) from previous and/or current orders may not be applied to the ROLLOVER Plan.
- The ROLLOVER Plan cannot be applied to previous and/or current orders.
- With the exception of "Extra", the ROLLOVER Plan Plan cannot be combined or be in conjunction with any other special offers, promotions, or discounts except for it is specifically created for the ROLLOVER Plan.
- The ROLLOVER Plan requires one single Lead Photographer (first and last name) to be named as the owner of the subscription plan. Spouses, significant others, partners, relatives, business associates, legal business partners, studio partners, and/or studio names are not permitted as additional owners of the your ROLLOVER subscription plan.
- The images submitted with this plan must be photographed explicitly by the Account Owner of this plan
- This is a 12 month (annual) subscription commitment: $1,428 per year at 12 monthly payments of $119 per month.
- There are no refunds. And, you agree to complete and fulfill all monthly payments for the duration of this subscription.
- The ROLLOVER Plan subscription only permits the submission of events (as defined above, to ShootDotEdit, LLC, and those events may only be photographed by the photographer (the person) named on this ROLLOVER Plan.
- For jobs/events submitted that are not photographed by the account holder of this subscription (ie. photographed by associates, other photographers, other studios, or any person or people not named on the ROLLOVER Plan), ShootDotEdit will consider this abuse, will require full retail payment any such job submission, and this behavior is grounds of cancellation of the subscription. If the ROLLOVER Plan is canceled due to abuse, all cancellation requirements per these terms and conditions will take full effect
- For each job/event (defined in section A) submitted the photographer (the person) named on the ROLLOVER Plan must submit 65% or more of the entire image count.
- Shipping & Handling charges for any type of hardware storage data vehicle (ie. mini hard drive, thumbdrive, etc.) are not covered by the ROLLOVER Plan.
- This plan is for the account holder whom shall be a professional photographer and whom may only submit professional images that were for hire by contract. This subscription may not be used for non-professional, personal, and/or hobby related images including but not limited to: extended education, testing, travel, leisure, pictures of friends, family or friend events, family, pets, architecture, etc.
- This is a legal and binding contract. By agreeing to these terms, you (the Account Owner) agree to pay the 12 month subscription commitment at $119 per month. Should a cancellation of the ROLLOVER Plan be requested prior to the subscription fulfillment, ShootDotEdit will grant cancellation according to the following terms only: cancellation prior to the completion of the 12 month ROLLOVER Plan subscription will be achieved by paying for the difference (if any) between the total amount spent towards your ROLLOVER Plan subscription and the total retail value of all images submitted for Custom Color Correction ($0.39/image).
RISK FREE SUBSCRIPTION GRACE PERIOD: The ROLLOVER Plan Account Owner has a 30 day grace period by which they may choose to cancel and will be released of their contractual 1 year subscription commitment. The choice to cancel by the Account Owner must occur within 30 days of their Account Owner registration date. However, cancellation fees may apply. You (the Account Owner) have the option to cancel your ROLLOVER Plan Subscription within the first 30 days should the following four conditions be met:
- You submit a request for cancellation in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have submitted 1 job or less while subscribed to the ROLLOVER Plan.
- You are within your RISK FREE SUBSCRIPTION SIGN-UP PERIOD of the first 30 days for the ROLLOVER Plan.
- You pay for the retail value ($0.39/image) of the total number of images submitted while signed up for the ROLLOVER Plan.
- Should a cancellation of the ROLLOVER Plan be requested outside of the RISK FREE PERIOD and prior to the 1 year subscription fulfillment period, ShootDotEdit will grant cancellation according to the following terms only: cancellation prior to the completion of the 12 month ROLLOVER Plan subscription will be achieved by paying the difference (if any) between the total amount spent towards your ROLLOVER Plan subscription and the total retail value of all images submitted for Custom Color Correction ($0.39/image).
- Non-Payment and/or delayed payment of 14 calendar days or more will act as a voluntary cancellation by the account holder of the ROLLOVER Plan and all cancellation requirements per these terms and conditions will take full effect. Additionally full cancellation costs will be turned over to a our collections agency, A.R.M Solutions, for immediate reconciliation at which time additional fees may be assessed to the account.
- ShootDotEdit reserves the right to collect payment from the ROLLOVER Account Owner named on this plan to cover all debt collection services.
- Any outstanding and unpaid cancellation balance of the ROLLOVER Plan is subject to late fees.
- ShootDotEdit services and deliveries are conducted during the specified business hours published on our website. These hours may change and/or vary. Any services, support items, phone calls, emails, jobs, uploads, verifications, and/or deliveries needing our assistance outside of these business hours will be tended to at the nearest business day and start time.
- Compliance with the ROLLOVER Plan. You agree that upon request from ShootDotEdit or its authorized representatives you will within fourteen (14) days fully document and certify that use of the ROLLOVER Plan at the time of the request is in conformity with these terms and conditions.
- In order to maintain a fair and reasonable service to our customers, ShootDotEdit, LLC reserves the right to "Add to" the ROLLOVER Plan terms and conditions at anytime.
IV. PREVENTION OF DAMAGES
- You are required to take all reasonable measures to avoid and reduce damages, in particular to make back-up copies of any computer data subject to the provisions of this agreement.
- Indemnity. You agree to hold ShootDotEdit, LLC harmless from any and all liabilities, losses, actions, damages, or claims (including all reasonable expenses, costs, and attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to any use of the ROLLOVER Plan.